Friday, December 01, 2006

Grace

I think that one of the most important thing to learn about life is that we are unworthy.

Now, I don't mean that in a degrading condescending way--because, for one, I am unworthy too. Rather, I mean it... so to say that we are recipients of grace. An enormous amount of grace.

And I think it is with this outlook, that one can find happiness. Because while it is quite true that we don't quite deserve to be happy, we can be anyway. So we might as well enjoy it.

We have not done anything to deserve our next breath. And even if we find ways to justify it, we all know deep inside that we do many more things to nullify any good that we do. But still, God would have it that through grace we are offered another breath.

Don't you think you owe it to... someone... anyone... to make the best of it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home