Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Millionaire's First Love

Was watching the movie today.

There was a cute idea in it. He gave his girlfriend a bottle full of pills, and in each pill was a message.

Stuff like...


While I was wondering why I liked you so much, I realized how much I wanted to see you.
It's raining, but more than all the raindrops combined, I want to see you.
They say that if you wait in front of a girl's door for an hour, you're a stalker. I've been waiting here for two hours, then what am I ?
You're so annoying, you even follow me into my dreams.
When I'm with you, even night turns to day.
Now I believe it... that even when you close your eyes, I can see you.


So as the guy walks into the room, telling her that she was only supposed to read one a day. She replies, "What if I don't live that long?"

'Cause, in typical Korean fashion, she has a cancer she is dying of.

3 Comments:

Blogger cricket said...

stop this nonsense and come back to xanga

Monday, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply couldn't go away your website prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information an individual supply for your visitors? Is going to be again incessantly to investigate cross-check new posts

my web-site :: best allergy medicine [bestallergymedicinehq.org]

Tuesday, June 11, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette reviews, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarette, e cigarette, best electronic cigarettes, vapor cigarette

Friday, November 28, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home